Pinwan, June 18, according to China Business News, recently, the “2022 White Paper on the Development of China’s Satellite Navigation and Location Services Industry” (hereinafter referred to as the “White Paper”) released by the China Satellite Navigation and Positioning Association shows that in 2021, my country’s The overall output value of the satellite navigation and location service industry reached 469 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of over 16%.
As the third mature satellite navigation system after the US GPS and Russia’s GLONASS, China’s Beidou satellite navigation system has basically formed a Beidou industrial system since the full deployment of the Beidou-3 global satellite navigation system in 2020. The “White Paper” disclosed that with the continuous breakthrough of basic product technology such as chips, the Beidou basic product certification and testing system has been established and implemented in China.
According to reports, high-precision location service is the development trend of the domestic satellite navigation and location service industry in recent years. The company’s high-precision location service-related revenue in 2021 will reach 15.19 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of over 33%; various high-precision application terminals in the domestic market The total sales volume is close to 1.7 million units/set, of which more than 80% of the terminals have been applied with domestic high-precision modules and boards.
Pinwankuai Technology IT Home Sohu
- Satellite navigation output value is nearly 500 billion Beidou covers 94.5% of mobile phones2022-06-18
- Development and Reform Commission: Further improve the Beidou industry development support policy 2022-04-07
- “Huada Beidou” received hundreds of millions of yuan in Series C financing2022-03-07
- Ministry of Transport: The number of key operating vehicles installed and used in Beidou terminals has exceeded 7 million2021-09-26
- In 2024, all civil aviation passenger aircraft in China will be equipped with Beidou airborne equipment and connected to the navigation system2021-07-15
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8gWrma2KSkS
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.