According to the news on the Titanium Media App on July 21, according to the National Enterprise Bankruptcy and Reorganization Case Information Network, the voting results of the third creditors' meeting for the substantive merger and reorganization of 12 companies including Brilliance Auto Group Holdings were announced. According to statistics, the common creditors who voted in favor of the "Reorganization Plan (Draft)" had a total of 4,052 votes, accounting for 91.61% of the votes of ordinary creditors present at the meeting, which had exceeded the votes of ordinary creditors with voting rights present at the meeting. The amount of creditor's rights represented by it is 16,517,797,627.62 yuan, accounting for 33.29% of the total ordinary creditor's rights, but not more than two-thirds of the total ordinary creditor's rights. The "Reorganization Plan (Draft)" was not approved by the creditors' meeting.
- The reorganization plan of 12 companies including Brilliance Group has not been approved by the creditors’ meeting2022-07-21
- Brilliance Group was fined 53.6 million by the China Securities Regulatory Commission for suspected information disclosure violations2021-09-17
- Brilliance Group’s bankruptcy reorganization may be completed in September 20212021-06-29
- Brilliance Group statement: China FAW Group may acquire the company’s shares is false2021-02-03
- Brilliance Auto affiliates and their legal representatives are restricted from consumption2020-12-14
This article is reproduced from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8hPhwx1DEbI
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.