Titan Media App reported on July 21 that at the press conference on the operation and development of the banking and insurance industry in the first half of 2022 held by the Information Office of the State Council, Liu Zhongrui, head of the Statistical Information and Risk Monitoring Department of the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission, responded to the issue of insurance handover. He said that the delayed delivery of some real estate in Jingdezhen, Jiangxi on June 30 aroused social concern. The China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission attached great importance to this, and actively strengthened the coordination with the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development and the People's Bank of China to support local governments to more effectively promote the delivery of buildings and the livelihood of the people. , to ensure stable work. Liu Zhongrui said that under the overall framework of the local party committee and government's work arrangements for the handover of buildings, the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission instructs banks to actively participate in relevant work, cooperate with companies, shareholders and other relevant parties to fulfill their responsibilities, follow the principles of marketization and legalization, and do a good job with Conditional credit issuance to assist in promoting the project to resume work as soon as possible and deliver it early. At the same time, guide banks to do a good job in customer service, strengthen communication with customers, and protect the legitimate rights and interests of financial consumers in accordance with the law.
- China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission: Support local governments to more effectively promote the work of guaranteeing property handover, people’s livelihood, and stability 2022-07-21
- China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission: The scale of credit-like “shadow banking” has dropped by more than 25 trillion yuan from the historical peak2022-07-21
- China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission: The overall operation of the banking and insurance industry is stable, and the risk resistance capacity continues to increase 2022-07-21
- China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission: Promote the continuous recovery of consumption, and increase household consumption loans by 158.9 billion yuan 2022-07-21
- China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission: Continue to implement deferred repayment of principal and interest for small, medium and micro enterprises in the manufacturing industry in accordance with the principle of marketization 2022-07-11
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8hPCQlm6hNE
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.