On the evening of April 19, it was learned from relevant parties that three people pretended to be employees of Guiyang Nanming Laoganma Flavor Food Co., Ltd. and defrauded Shenzhen Tencent Computer System Co., Ltd. The second instance of the case has been ruled by the Guiyang Intermediate People’s Court: the appeal was dismissed, Uphold the original judgment… On December 29, 2021, the Nanming District People’s Court of Guiyang City made a first-instance judgment on the case. The three defendants were sentenced to 12 years, 7 years, and 6 years in prison respectively, and fined, and 3 people refunded Tencent The company’s 4.31 million yuan.
NetEase News IT Home TechWeb
- 2022-04-20 The second-instance judgment of 3 people pretending to be Laoganma employees to defraud Tencent: the appeal was dismissed and the original judgment was upheld
- 2021-12-29 The first instance sentenced in the case of impersonating Laoganma employees to defraud Tencent, and the principal was sentenced to 12 years in prison
- 2021-02-07 Three people were prosecuted for posing as “Lao Ganma” employees to defraud Tencent
- 2020-08-07Two suspects who posed as Laoganma employees to defraud Tencent were arrested
- 2020-07-23 Jing Xiandong of Ant Group talks about the Tencent Laoganma incident: the contract confirmation method is still very traditional
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8fmq1oeKF3P
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.