Titanium Media App reported on August 19, according to CCTV News, on August 18, local time, Allen Weisselberg, the former chief financial officer of the Trump Organization (Trump Organization), admitted that he was involved in a Allegations related to tax fraud in the company's business dealings. Weisselberg admitted that he was involved in a 15-year tax fraud scheme. According to Xinhua, Weisselberg has to pay nearly $2 million in taxes, penalties and interest, and he faces five months in prison plus a plea deal with the Manhattan District Attorney's Office in New York. 5 years of supervised release. In addition, Weisselberg was called to testify in the Trump Organization tax fraud trial.
- Trump’s financial ‘big housekeeper’ pleads guilty 2022-08-18
- Twitter launches circle function: only some/designated friends can see tweets2022-05-30
- Musk: Truth Social currently beats Twitter and TikTok in Apple Stores 2022-04-27
- Trump social app tops Apple App Store download list2022-02-22
- Trump’s own social media, Truth Social, topped Apple’s App Store within hours of release 2022-02-21
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8iAJP4T9HvC
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.