Titanium Media App reported on August 23 that according to US media reports, the US government plans to stop paying for new crown testing, treatment and vaccine costs, and instead let insurance institutions and the public pay. The White House coordinator of the new crown response task force, Ashish Jha, said recently that the government will stop paying for new crown testing, treatment and vaccine costs as early as this fall. According to the report, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services will lead a meeting on the 30th of this month, bringing together representatives of pharmaceutical companies, pharmacies and state health departments to discuss the cost reimbursement, insurance coverage, supervision and the uninsured population involved in the policy adjustment. Issues such as vaccinations and treatment.
CNBeta Titanium Media CNBeta CNBeta 36Kr
- U.S. government plans to stop paying for new crown testing, treatment and vaccines 2022-08-23
- Monkeypox vaccine Imvanex approved in EU2022-07-25
- EU health commissioner says new crown vaccine is expected to be available by the end of the year2020-08-09
- Johnson & Johnson’s new crown vaccine animal test results are good, and human clinical trials have been carried out2020-07-31
- Fosun Pharma’s New Crown Vaccine Launches Clinical Trial in Taizhou, the First Batch of 36 Volunteers Vaccinated
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8iHUsmNGeiz
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.