Pinwan, August 23, according to Jiemian News, sources revealed that Apple plans to start production at its Indian factory about two months after the release of the iPhone 14 in China, a time interval shorter than the usual 6-9 months.
According to reports, the source said that Apple is currently committed to strengthening production in India, and plans to produce the first iPhone 14 in India by the end of October or November after the iPhone 14 debuts in September. The report also said that Apple supplier Foxconn has studied plans to send mobile phone parts from mainland China to India and assemble the iPhone 14 at a factory near Chennai in the country.
Sohu IT Home CNBeta Play
- 2022-08-23Apple plans to start Indian factory production two months after iPhone 14 debut
- 2022-04-11Apple starts production of iPhone 13 in India
- 2021-12-21The iPhone 13 will be trial-produced at the Foxconn factory in Chennai, India, and it is expected to be mass-produced in February next year
- 2021-09-06 iPhone sales in India to grow by more than 50% year-on-year
- 2021-03-08It is reported that Apple may move 10% of iPhone 12 production from China to India
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8iIfdaAonLY
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.