Titanium Media App reported on August 20, according to the "New York Times" report on August 19, social media Twitter said to its employees that in view of the company's financial performance, their year-end bonus may be halved. Two Twitter employees who spoke on the condition of anonymity said they received an email from Chief Financial Officer Ned Segal on Friday saying that year-end bonuses may be reduced. According to reports, that number may change depending on earnings. According to the current bonus pool, 50% of the year-end bonus will be issued on the premise that the company's financial goals are met. That number could fluctuate throughout the year based on Twitter's earnings. The company ties its annual bonus to the company's financial performance.
Titanium Media 36Kr
- US media: Twitter employees’ year-end bonus may be halved2022-08-20
- Maimai released the year-end award list of major manufacturers: OPPO, Tencent, and Ant Group are among the top 3 2022-05-31
- The survey said that the 2021 year-end bonus per capita is 23,0002022-01-19
- Convenience Bee raises the year-end bonus, and star employees can get up to 20 salary 2019-06-06
- Tencent responds to WeChat’s year-end bonus of 2.8 million per capita: impossible2019-01-25
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8iDkBFcCrU8
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.