Weibo released its second-quarter financial report, with net income of $450.2 million in the second quarter, down 22% year-on-year…Weibo’s monthly active users in June 2022 were 582 million, a year-on-year net increase of about 16 million users… June 2022 Average daily active users were 252 million, a year-on-year net increase of approximately 7 million users.
NetEase News IT Home NetEase News
- Weibo’s revenue in the second quarter was US$450 million, down 22% year-on-year 2022-09-01
- Weibo’s revenue in the third quarter increased by 30% year-on-year, exceeding market expectations, with daily active users reaching 248 million2021-11-11
- Weibo’s second-quarter net profit was US$81 million, down 59% year-on-year 2021-08-18
- Weibo’s first-quarter net profit was US$49.8 million, down 4% year-on-year 2021-05-10
- Weibo’s revenue in the fourth quarter of 2020 reached $ 513.4 million2021-03-18
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8iXriRjtXhD
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.