GM and LG Energy Solutions’ $2.3 billion joint venture battery production plant in Ohio has begun production… LG and GM’s battery joint venture Ultium Cells Ohio plant completed in August and began full production in September… Earlier this month , General Motors and LG Energy said they were considering building a fourth U.S. battery manufacturing plant in New Carlisle, Indiana, at an estimated cost of about $2.4 billion.
TechWeb IT Home CNBeta
- GM and LG New Energy joint venture battery plant has started production2022-09-01
- Cruise officially offers driverless paid service in San Francisco2022-06-25
- Cruise could start charging for driverless robo- taxi services in San Francisco
- General Motors said it was attacked by hackers: personal information of some car owners has been leaked2022-05-30
- Challenging Tesla, Honda and GM plan to launch affordable electric car 2022-04-05
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8iXshgWO1aZ
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.