Ray’s total revenue for the second quarter was $78.3 million, up 41.9% year over year and in line with expected revenue guidance. Based on generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), the net profit for the quarter was $6 million, compared to $5.4 million in the previous quarter… In the second quarter, Xunlei Live and other Internet value-added services generated revenue of $24.5 million in the quarter, a year-on-year increase An increase of 106.1%. Membership subscription service revenue was US$25.4 million, an increase of 11.6% year-on-year. As of June 30, 2022, the number of member users was approximately 4.46 million, of which Xunlei super members accounted for 35% of the total number of members.
- 2022-08-16Xunlei : Revenue in the second quarter was US$78.3 million, a year-on-year increase of 41.9%
- 2022-01-13 Xunlei : Hummingbird Logo was used infringingly by “Metaverse Project”, sued without apology
- 2021-11-11Xunlei’s third-quarter revenue was US$60 million, a year-on-year increase of 37.3%
- 2021-08-12Xunlei ’s total revenue for the second quarter was $55.2 million, up 3.6% sequentially
- 2021-05-20 Xunlei’s Q1 total revenue was US$53.3 million, up 5.9% month-on-month
This article is reproduced from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8iwn6LQhsX9
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.