According to Titan Media App on July 21, Ye Yanfei, head of the Policy Research Bureau of the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission, said at the press conference on the operation and development of the banking and insurance industry in the first half of 2022 held by the State Council Information Office on July 21. We will pay close attention to the implementation of various policies, and fully support the stable macroeconomic market and high-quality economic development. Specifically, the first is to promote the quality and efficiency of financial supply and continue to meet the effective financing needs of the real economy. The second is to strengthen financial services for weak links and support the employment of residents and market players. The third is to strengthen financial support for industrial transformation and upgrading to stimulate new impetus for economic development. Fourth, support the construction of infrastructure and major projects to help expand effective investment. The fifth is to focus on clearing the blocking points of the national economic cycle and support the construction of a new development pattern.
- Ye Yanfei of the China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission: Support the construction of infrastructure and major projects, and help expand effective investment2022-07-21
- China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission: Support local governments to more effectively promote the work of guaranteeing property handover, people’s livelihood, and stability 2022-07-21
- China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission: The scale of credit-like “shadow banking” has dropped by more than 25 trillion yuan from the historical peak2022-07-21
- China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission: The overall operation of the banking and insurance industry is stable, and the risk resistance capacity continues to increase 2022-07-21
- China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission: Promote the continuous recovery of consumption, and increase household consumption loans by 158.9 billion yuan 2022-07-21
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8hPCTLDvbT7
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.