Good morning, friends, the following is the morning research report brought by the intern.
1. Nintendo has announced its participation in the PAX West 2022 game show. The exhibition will be held at the Seattle Convention Center from September 2 to September 5, and in addition to Nintendo, Sega, Bandai Namco, and Devolver Digital will also participate. It is not yet known which games will appear at the show.
2. According to the statistics of VGChartz, as of June this year, the total global sales of NS reached 109.81 million units, which is about to surpass the PS4 record of 116.95 million units.
It has been 64 months since the official launch of the NS. The PS4 sold 93.75 million units during the same period. It took 79 months for the PS4 to reach the same sales level as the current NS.
3. After Minecraft banned NFT content in games, NFT Worlds, an NFT platform originally based on Minecraft, announced that it would develop games independently to replace Minecraft.
NFT Worlds issued an announcement saying that they were disappointed with the move of Minecraft, which did not show the slightest respect to creators and no longer welcomes creators to the game. Therefore, NFT Worlds will independently develop a new game based on the core mechanism of “Minecraft”.
4. The results of the Atlus fan survey were released, and Persona 3 and Persona 2: Crime and Punishment tied for the first place in the “Most Wanted Atlus Game Remastered” with 78.9% of the votes.
5. The Meta Quest 2 VR device announced a price increase. The price of the 128G version was raised to $399.99, and the 256G version was raised to $499.99, which is $100 higher than the current price.
Meta explained that since production and shipping costs have been rising, rising prices will help increase investment in innovative research and new product development, propelling the VR industry to new heights.
As a compensation for the price increase, users who purchased Quest 2 between August 1st and December 31st this year can get “Rhythm Lightsaber” for free within 14 days after the device is activated. Rhythm Lightsaber is $29.99.
6. Sony announced some features of the PS VR2 device, including:
– Penetrating perspective, which allows players to observe the surrounding environment while wearing the VR device, and can switch the perspective between the VR game and the surrounding environment through the buttons on the headset or the PS5 control center.
– Set a free movement area and scan the surrounding environment with the PS VR2 camera. Players can define a free movement area according to their play style. Once they get too close to the boundary of the area, the player will be reminded.
– Support cinema mode, players can view non-VR games and media content on the virtual screen, support 1920×1080 HDR video format, refresh rate 24/60Hz and 120Hz.
– You can record your own actions through the camera for live streaming
This article is reprinted from: https://www.yystv.cn/p/9497
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.