Titanium Media App reported on July 27 that the financial report showed that Microsoft’s fourth-quarter revenue was US$51.865 billion, an increase of 12% compared with US$46.152 billion in the same period last year, and a year-on-year increase of 16% excluding the impact of exchange rate changes; Net income was US$16.740 billion, an increase of 2% compared with US$16.458 billion in the same period last year; diluted earnings per share were US$2.23, an increase of 3% compared with US$2.17 in the same period last year. After the earnings report was released, in after-hours trading, Microsoft's stock price rose by more than 5%. Institutional analysis believed that Microsoft's quarterly sales and profits were lower than analysts' expectations, due to the strengthening of the US dollar and the market's interest in cloud computing services, personal computer software and advertising business. demand has declined. Overall revenue growth in the quarter was the slowest since September 2020.
Titanium Media IT Home CNBeta NetEase News
- 2022-07-26 Microsoft’s fourth-quarter revenue was US$51.865 billion, an increase of 12% over the same period, and the stock price rose by more than 5% after the market
- 2022-04-26Microsoft ‘s revenue in the third fiscal quarter was US$49.36 billion, an increase of 18% year-on-year
- 2022-01-25Microsoft ‘s second-quarter net profit of $18.8 billion
- 2021-07-27Microsoft ‘s Q4 profit hits record high, and cloud computing business grows strongly
- 2021-04-27Microsoft posts strongest quarterly growth since 2018, profit soars 44%
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8hYW4LLMMlZ
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.