Original link: https://www.justzht.com/2022-6-17/
Recently, I am still in a state of stagnation. I don’t think I have anything to write about publicly. I feel that it is better to write something I have read and listened to in the last month or two. After all, the blog has not been updated for a long time.
- See serr’s Fujifilm GFX 100S // Worth the Switch to Medium Format?. I think the landscape part in the first half is average, at least not as good as other landscape photography videos by serr, but the portrait photography part is really amazing. Sometimes I really envy the ability to communicate well with the subject and know how to mobilize the emotional response of the characters. The ability to capture the momentary expressions of characters.
- Check out What Happened To Giant Hovercraft? by Mustard. It is still a first-class production level, and there is nothing wrong with the selection of topics, narrative, 3D rendering, and historical video. The episode has a side-by-side on Nebula, and it’s also fascinating.
- I watched my 8-minute push-pull Fuji film camera: Fuji GSW690 by my name is Chen Guanlin, and don’t waste money to buy film to shoot Disposable Camera is Bad , I feel very interesting, a very insightful person, expressing his personal views on this kind of The beginning and end of the video genre also has its own set of methods.
- I read the pocket operator for Pixel Introduction by Red Means Recording. Unfortunately, this thing only supports Pixel 5+. My Pixel 4 does not even have apk installed. I will save money to buy a Pixel 6 or OP-1 when I work.
- After watching Kat and Sid together for 7 years, I’m thinking… , the first impression: the filming is so good, the second impression: the soundtrack doesn’t need to care about the copyright, it’s good, the most suitable music can be used directly.
- のべこ, the channel of Siamese cat bean puree Chinese PV, has uploaded several short ones.
- I saw MadcatClan, a Japanese samurai-themed game made by a Polish team led by an Italian in the United States . It seems to be in Game Pass. I have downloaded it and haven’t played it yet.
- Before starting the X-T3, I specially watched GxAce’s Fuji X-T3 Long Term Review. BYE BYE FULL FRAME. and FUJI X-T4 Hands On: The Return of the King , I have to say the last two of the X-T3 video Minutes are too strong, let alone the quality of the material. When I watch it, my mind is full of: The same MusicBed, why can people find just the right soundtrack.
- Maintained several playlists, such as Cross.Platform.Spotify.Car , Cross.Platform.Spotify , Cross.Platform.Apple , Cross.Platform.Apple.Car , to listen to while driving.
- Several of Sainte’s songs East , On Me , Reference , including a Slowed Edit version of East.
- Of Methodist’s Bayfront Stn , seems to be heard from LeePlay’s playlist, there is an illusion of listening to dj poolboi. Songs with the same mood include Calper & Ayelle’s Stay Calm and Garth’s Can I Follow You There?.
- Gabrielle Cavassa’s Podcasts , haven’t heard a Jazz like this in a long time, a great album throughout.
- Yamashita Tatsuro’s Nightwing , and THRU TRAFFIC of the Tohoku Shinkansen.
- FKJ’s Let’s Live , there should be no need to say more.
- Some Chinese pop or hip-hop, such as the mouth-to-mouth girl you are dizzy , ØZI and Shi Shi’s ambiguous, in short, it is very mixed and strange.
- Ryan Taubert’s Fool and Birds Of A Feather Flock Together are both Cinematic or Ambient, ready to use when you need to cut a video later.
- Others: Simple Love , Best Part (HER whole album is great), Future Memory , Eyes Closed , No Name Groove , I’m Solo , SLOW BURN DESIRE , Green & Gold Kartell Remix , Seaside Horizon , Summer Feels , VOYAGE FUNKTASTIQUE 219 , and Quest For Love .
This article is reproduced from: https://www.justzht.com/2022-6-17/
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.