Original link: https://geekplux.com/newsletters/data-share-after-20
This free article is a bonus content for this week. For paid articles, please move to Apple-CarPlay to fully take over the car of the future-#21
Last week, I took the time to record a video – the backstage data sharing after writing the 20th issue of the newsletter , and finally fulfilled my promise to everyone – after writing the 20th issue, I made the backstage data public. You can go below Watch on two platforms:
- YouTube – Background data sharing after writing the 20th issue of the newsletter
- Bilibili – Background data sharing after writing the 20th issue of the newsletter
I have also disclosed the background data on Twitter before, but the number of subscriptions at that time was relatively small, and it was not as comprehensive as this time. I think this video is useful and can be forwarded to other friends.
Purpose of sharing
In fact, there are several purposes for sharing:
- It is to give similar creators a reference
- It is to give some confidence to the students who are eager to try but undecided
- It is to satisfy readers who are simply interested in background data
Building in Public is popular now, and many friends translate it as ” transparent entrepreneurship “. I also want to do the same, and share my data, experience and creative process, although I don’t know if it can really provide some value. , but I firmly believe that open source is better than closed source . In addition, being open and transparent is also a kind of examination of oneself, starting from interest and ending with insight.
Some conclusions from the data
In order to prevent some students from thinking that my video is too long-winded, I have summarized the following conclusions. I only show the data in the video , and the conclusion is not specific. After I sent it to my friends, they also summarized some of them. I will also write them here:
- Lay the foundation in the early stage, and try to win seed subscribers when the output quality and frequency are guaranteed
- Consecutive topics make it easier to consistently gain subscriptions
- Wechat reading volume is very low
- The open rate will return to 40%-50%
- Content on “Productivity” topics is the most popular
- The reading volume of active promotion will be higher
At the end, I shared a PPT Make a living from writing a newsletter (English, can be understood as a newsletter creation guide) I read over the weekend. I learned a lot from it, and I will try to apply it later.
Finally, thank you for your long-term support to GeekPlux Lab , we will see you soon.
- The Next Great Company Stripe
- Meta-Advertising, AI, Short Video, Metaverse
- Creator Economy – Examples
- How to be financially free without working hard
- How to be the best in the world in a field
Disclaimer : This article is from the author and does not represent any institution or company, nor does it constitute investment advice.
It is also possible to join Telegram group chat discussions.
import SubscribeButton from ‘../../components/SubscribeButton’
This article is reprinted from: https://geekplux.com/newsletters/data-share-after-20
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.