Titanium Media App reported on May 13, according to the official Weibo of CATL, CATL recently signed a memorandum of strategic cooperation with Thailand’s Arun Plus Co., Ltd. (Arun Plus). competitive advantage in the industry. The strategic cooperation between CATL and Arun Plus aims to promote the development of the electric vehicle industry chain. According to the agreement, CATL will authorize ArunPlus to use CTP (efficient grouping) technology, and the two parties will promote the application of CTP technology in Thailand and around the world. Arun Plus is a wholly owned subsidiary of Petronas Corporation of Thailand (PTT).
Titanium Media Play Sina Technology
- 2022-05-13Ningde Times and Arun Plus reach a CTP technology license agreement
- 2022-05-11 In April 2022, China’s power battery output totaled 29.0GWh, ranking second in CATL and BYD
- 2022-05-05Ningde Times responded to negotiation with OEMs for price adjustment: the price adjustment has been basically completed and will be gradually implemented in the second quarter
- 2022-04-25Ningde Times: Postponing the disclosure of the first quarter report of 2022 to April 30
- 2022-04-21Ningde Times: Net profit of 15.93 billion yuan in 2021, a year-on-year increase of 185.34%
This article is reproduced from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8fYCtLpa3x0
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.