According to Titanium Media App on July 29, Feng Yaoxiang, spokesperson of the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade and Minister of Trade and Investment Promotion Department, said at a regular press conference in July on the 29th that the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) officially entered into force on January 1 this year. Since its implementation, the CCPIT system has continued to increase its promotion and implementation efforts and achieved positive results. In the first half of the year, the CCPIT RCEP certificate of origin visa amount reached US$2.732 billion, accounting for 23.44% of the total amount of RCEP certificates applied for by Chinese foreign trade enterprises. It is expected to reduce or exempt tariffs of US$40 million for Chinese products in RCEP importing member countries. He introduced that from the point of view of the export destination country of RCEP certificates, Japan ranked first for six consecutive months, and the monthly visa amount accounted for more than 90%, indicating that the implementation of the RCEP agreement has a significant driving effect on my country's exports to Japan.
Titanium Media Titanium Media
- China Council for the Promotion of International Trade: The amount of certificate of origin visas in the CCPIT system increased steadily in the first half of the year2022-07-29
- The United States implements new regulations: US visa applicants must submit social account usernames2019-06-02
- US plans to impose visa restrictions on Chinese high- tech and manufacturing students2018-05-30
- To prevent terrorism, the United States requires all visa applicants to provide social media profiles2018-04-01
- The United States will require all visa applicants to submit social media information2018-03-30
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8i32HHQvmoi
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.