Good Tools Weekly (Issue 9): tree.nathanfriend.io, ASCIIFlow, WeekToDo, Ray.so, Digital Empire, Arteater
Discover and share fun, creative, free and easy-to-use tools, published every Thursday. Created by BestXTools .
A very simple and easy-to-use ASCII Tree tree directory chart generator. Markdown syntax is supported.
Source code: https://github.com/nfriend/tree-online
- Tree Tree Catalog Visual Generator – https://devtool.tech/tree
- ASCII Tree Generator – https://ascii-tree-generator.com/
An open source and easy-to-use online ASCII chart drawing tool. Supports automatic addition of multiple annotation formats.
Source code: https://github.com/lewish/asciiflow
An ASCII text generation tool.
- ASCII Text Generator – https://www.coolgenerator.com/ascii-text-generator
- Text to ASCII Art Generator (TAAG) – https://www.patorjk.com/software/taag/
- Text to ASCII Art – https://texteditor.com/ascii-art/
A free, registration-free, minimalist to-do (ToDo) management software, with weekly as a unit, at a glance.
Pay attention to privacy, data is stored locally, and can be exported and imported. There are desktop and web app versions.
Another online generation of beautiful code sharing picture widget. In addition to exporting to png format, it also supports exporting to SVG format. You can also share the URL directly, and the code base64 is encoded in the URL.
- Carbon – https://carbon.now.sh/ ( issue 4 )
- Chalk.ist – https://chalk.ist/
- kod.so – https://kod.so/
- codepng – https://www.codepng.app/
- codeimg – https://codeimg.io/
Digital Empire is a website that integrates powerful mathematical tools.
A tool that can turn hand-drawn drawings into gif stop-motion animations.
The method is simple:
- Print the template provided by the website
- draw each frame on the paper
- take photo, upload
Many programmers like to make a toolbox. Various tools are often used. Here are some useful online toolboxes at home and abroad.
Articles & Resource Sharing
This issue recommends a newsletter from a foreign independent developer, which is updated monthly.
Tony Dinh is recommended by the 8th issue of Good Tools Weekly 【 EmojiAI.com ] developer. In this weekly you can see the process of creating various tools and sharing knowledge and experience as an independent developer.
- #14. March 2022: $5,316 MRR and my journey to 30K followers
- #13. February 2022 updates – 6 months milestone
- #12. Jan 2022 updates: 4K MRR, new release, new features, new learnings
If you have any fun tools that you have made or know, you are welcome to recommend them.
- online tools
- No registration required
The above is the whole content of this issue. Thanks for reading this far, see you next time!
Good Tools Weekly publishes to three platforms at the same time, and offers a variety of subscription options.
Welcome to communicate, contribute, subscribe.
This article is reprinted from: https://discuss-cn.bestxtools.com/d/25/1
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.