According to the news from the Titanium Media App on August 19, the latest data shows that on August 18, the national freight logistics was operating in an orderly manner, and the collection volume of postal express delivery increased by 4.7% month-on-month. According to the monitoring and summary data of the Office of the Leading Group of the State Council's Logistics Guarantee and Smooth Operation, on August 18, the national railway freight continued to operate at a high level, transporting 10.402 million tons of goods, a decrease of 1.73% from the previous month; 7.316 million trucks passed through the national highways, a decrease from the previous month. 2.05%; the monitored port completed cargo throughput of 32.263 million tons, down 0.7% month-on-month, and completed container throughput of 745,000 TEUs, down 4.2% month-on-month; civil aviation guaranteed 744 cargo flights (including 529 international cargo flights and 215 domestic cargo flights). Classes), down 0.9% month-on-month; postal express collection volume was about 311 million pieces, up 4.7% month-on-month; delivery volume was about 284 million pieces, up 1.8% month-on-month.
- Logistics is guaranteed and smooth: postal express collection volume increased by 4.7% month-on-month 2022-08-19
- Civil Aviation Administration: China’s air cargo traffic has basically returned to normal2022-08-18
- Orderly operation of national freight logistics: national railway freight increased by 3.69% month-on-month 2022-08-01
- National highway truck traffic increased by 6.20% month-on-month 2022-06-07
- National freight logistics operates in an orderly manner, and container throughput increases by 1.2% month-on-month 2022-05-25
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8izVAHpMcl2
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.