Pinwan, June 9, Sensor Tower store intelligence data shows that in May 2022, Douyin and the overseas version of TikTok attracted more than US$277 million in the global App Store and Google Play , 1.6 times that of the same period last year, ranking first in the global mobile application ( non-gaming) top-grossing chart . Among them, about 47.5% of the revenue comes from the Chinese version of Douyin; the US market ranks second, contributing 17.7% of the revenue; the Saudi Arabian market ranks third, accounting for 4%.
Source: sensor tower
YouTube came in second with nearly $119 million in revenue, an increase of 17.6% compared to the same period last year. Among them, 40.1% of the revenue came from the US market, and the Japanese market ranked second, accounting for 19.6%.
The other three apps in the top five are Google One, Tinder and Piccoma.
Sensor Tower’s revenue estimates do not include in-app advertising, or revenue generated through third-party payment channels such as ride-hailing, food ordering, and online shopping; taxes and refunds are not included in the estimates. Data also does not include third-party Android marketplaces in China and elsewhere.
IT Home Pin Wandongdian Technology
- SensorTower: Douyin and TikTok’s revenue in May was US$277 million, 1.6 times that of the same period last year2022-06-09
- In September, Douyin attracted 130 million US dollars in global gold and was the champion2020-10-07
- Douyin and TikTok attracted more than $95.7 million in May, ranking first in the global mobile app revenue list 2020-06-08
- Douyin and TikTok’s revenue in April exceeded US$78 million, topping the world 2020-05-25
- Report: TikTok’s Q4 revenue last year was US$50 million, a year-on-year increase of 310% 2020-01-04
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8gHw8JjZ46D
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.