Original link: https://www.appinn.com/tabby-cat-for-chrome/
Tabby Cat is an extension featured in the Chrome Store, and it’s boring enough to show you a cat every time you open a new tab, um, a different cat. @Appinn
Tabby Cat – Shows 1 moving cat on a new tab
This is probably the case, the green frog recorded a video:
You want to talk about functions, what kind of functions do you need for this kind of thing, it’s a cat, every time you refresh a new tab, you change a cat, and sometimes there’s a bunch of fire, hot dogs, pizza, or a little hat paper . The mouse will still move after passing it, and you are not required to be loyal, just change as many as you want.
Also, each cat has a name.
- @Leo& : Organize and recommend iOS version of self-use boutique apps
- Bongo Cat Mver – Bongo Cat Mover: Synchronize your cat with mouse and keyboard [Windows]
- Chrome 4.0, arm it with extensions
- Easy Cat Timer – Simple Countdown Tool, 2 Cats, Can’t Put It Down [Windows]
- Laser Cat – so boring, laser cat, eat it [Chrome]
This article is reprinted from: https://www.appinn.com/tabby-cat-for-chrome/
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.