Titanium Media App reported on June 10 that Dong Zhiyi, deputy director of the Civil Aviation Administration of China, introduced that after the "3.21" flight accident of China Eastern Airlines MU5735 aircraft, in accordance with relevant Chinese laws and regulations and the relevant regulations of the international civil aviation aviation industry, the Civil Aviation Administration of China The technical investigation of the accident was started, and the preliminary report and briefing of the accident investigation were released on April 20. At present, the accident investigation department is in strict accordance with the investigation procedures, and continues to carry out in-depth inspection of the wreckage and data evidence, analysis of flight data, and experimental verification. In the follow-up, as the investigation progresses, the Civil Aviation Administration will release the progress and relevant information of the technical accident investigation in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with laws and regulations.
Sohu Titanium Media Sohu 36Kr
- 2022-06-10The Civil Aviation Administration of China responds to the latest progress in the investigation of the “3.21” China Eastern Airlines accident
- 2022-05-18 US investigators involved in the “3.21” China Eastern Airlines accident: did not release relevant investigation information to any media
- 2022-04-20The Civil Aviation Administration released the preliminary report on the flight accident investigation of the MU5735 aircraft of China Eastern Airlines on March 21
- 2022-04-11The Civil Aviation Administration responded to the rumors of the crashed passenger plane of China Eastern Airlines: the accident is still under investigation
- 2022-03-30 The families of the victims of China Eastern Airlines have received 14.85 million yuan in compensation: property insurance prepaid 116 million
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8gJfsN1iwsn
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.