Titanium Media App reported on July 26, according to a TrendForce survey, global TV shipments reached 45.17 million units in the second quarter of this year, down 5% quarter-on-quarter and 6.8% year-on-year. The outbreak came as second-quarter shipments fell below a record low of 46 million units for the first time. TrendForce further pointed out that due to the continuous impact of inflation and the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, the reduction of consumer budgets has led to lower-than-expected TV sales, resulting in a rise in inventory levels. Therefore, TrendForce once again lowered its TV shipments this year to 202 million units, a decrease of 3.8% year-on-year. Although the brand is actively creating new promotion opportunities, if the results are not as expected, it cannot be ruled out that the annual shipment volume is still at risk of being revised down to below 200 million units.
Titanium Media 36Kr IT Home
- TrendForce lowered its TV shipments this year to 202 million units, down 3.8% year-on-year 2022-07-26
- European smartphone shipments down 10% in the first quarter 2022-05-25
- Global tablet shipments in 2021: Apple first, Huawei fifth2022-02-02
- Shocked by supply chain shortages, smartphone production in the third quarter increased by only 5.7% 2021-11-30
- Four major research institutions revealed that Xiaomi is second in the world, and Lei Jun issued an internal award order2021-07-30
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8hXG9ujNa9s
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.